If you love the sweet, spicy fragrance of fresh baked Gingerbread cookies, then you’re going to love this blend!!
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
During autumn and the holiday season, there’s no smell like Cinnamon Bark to evoke memories of fall and holiday celebrations. Diffuse Cinnamon Bark in your kitchen and living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment for your family and guests.
- Eliminate odours and create an inviting, warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon Bark oil, especially during the holiday season.
- For an extra-festive twist, get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
Commonly used with: Orange essential oil, Christmas Spirit essential oil blend, Clove essential oil, and Frankincense essential oil.
Ginger has a warm, spicy fragrance that is energizing. Supporting relief in many areas, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Clove Essential Oil Uses
- Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Add to water in a glass spray bottle and use as a homemade air freshener.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and rub onto your neck and back for a rejuvenating massage and uplifting aroma.
- Diffuse in your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Read more: http://bit.ly/5-Irresistible-Holiday-Blends