Woohoo! This is great news!!
All Young Living Plus Oils are now Non-GMO Project Verified! This distinction is yet another example of our Seed to Seal quality commitment that we could not wait to share with you! #YLCanada
Shop Plus Oils: http://bit.ly/nongmo-dietaryessentialoils-CA
These Plus+ essential oils are specifically labelled for dietary consumption, making them a great option for flavouring your favourite recipes and beverages.
Like all Young Living products, these edible essential oils are guaranteed pure — free of all adulterations, under their Seed to Seal quality assurance promise!
Not all essential oils are created equally. Young Living will never knowingly compromise by adding synthetics, contaminants, or cheap fillers, or by using unethical production practices. Young Living Chief Supply Officer Lauren Walker guides the process of sourcing products from carefully vetted corporate-owned farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers and testing them extensively. If our exhaustive tests show that a product doesn’t meet our standards, we don’t buy it, or we reject the batch.[https://www.youngliving.com/en_ca/discover/seed-to-seal]
One of my favourite ways to enjoy my Non-GMO, dietary approved essential oils is to add them to my filtered drinking water, herbal teas (warm or cold), a nice chilled glass of Chardonnay (citrus flavours are amazing in vino!) — or to add a ‘twist of lime’ to a gin & tonic cocktail!
- Add to a cup of warm water or tea to jumpstart your day.
- Fill your water bottle and infuse it with a refreshing twist.
- Blend a drop of Lemon+ in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savoury foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
- Make a simple Lemon/Basil Vinaigrette by adding the following to a blender or food processor: 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. sugar, fresh chopped garlic, ½ cup olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, 3 drops of Lemon+ essential oil, 3 drops of Basil Plus oil. Once mixed, toss a salad in it and serve. This is excellent on Caprese Salad.
- For more info: http://bit.ly/lemonplus-dietaryessentialoil-CA
- Add sparingly to various dishes for extra flavouring, particularly Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Use it with Basil+ essential oil to step up your spaghetti game.
- Try the Young Living Mediterranean Marinade Recipe: Combine the following ingredients in a shallow glass bowl or baking pan: ¾ cup olive oil, ½ cup soy sauce, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1 clove garlic (minced), 1 drop Oregano+ essential oil, 2 drops Lemon+ essential oil, 1 drop Black Pepper+ essential oil. Cover and refrigerate for 1–4 hours before grilling. Discard marinade after use. Enjoy!
- For more info: http://bit.ly/oreganoplus-dietaryessentialoil-CA