Salads are my guilt-free indulgence. With your favourite combinations of greens, fruits or veggies, berries, nuts & seeds, you can have yourself a quick and easy meal in minutes!
Ingredients: (always organic)
- Organic baby greens
- Dried Cranberries
- Toasted, slivered almonds
For the dressing:
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cream (or yogourt)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar – or your favourite flavoured balsamic!
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon raw-unpasteurized honey (amount to your preference)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds, or chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
Toss together, and enjoy!