🌟 Penne w grilled Italian sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, crumbled feta, Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, sea salt & fresh ground black pepper. Cilantro garnish 😍
All but the pasta prepped on the grill. Invest in a cast iron pan! You won’t be sorry.
- penne pasta
- italian sausages
- onion, sliced
- peppers, sliced
- tomatoes – fresh diced, or organic canned
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- italian seasoning, and cajun seasoning blends
- sea salt & fresh ground black pepper
- cilantro – for garnish, or your fave fresh herb — ie parsley, basil, chives
Directions — time saving tips included to get your meal on the table quickly!
- Put water on to boil – for the pasta.
- While waiting for water to boil, place sausages on hot grill and prep veggies.
- Once water is to the boil, add penne pasta and sea salt.
- Place prepped veggies in cast-iron grill-proof pan, with some olive oil and seasonings.
- Place pan on grill next to sausages and cook until tender-crisp (or desired doneness). Slice cooked sausage into pan and add more oil if needed.
- By this time, penne should be ready to add to the pan.
- Toss in crumbled feta, noodles, tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs of choice, sea salt and pepper — and enjoy!
🌟 Penne w grilled Italian sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, crumbled feta, Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, sea salt & fresh black pepper. Cilantro garnish. Bon appetit! #myorganiclife